Fire Safety Services is proud to offer you the finest in emergency apparatus in today’s industry. We partner with HME Ahrens-Fox and Spencer Fire Trucks because we believe in their established reputation for superior quality and leading technology in truck engineering.
The HME Ahrens-Fox difference is built on experience, innovation, and a drive to produce the best apparatus available in the industry the today. Through total vertical integration of design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities, HME Ahrens-Fox has the capability to immediately integrate the latest technologies in advanced engineering.
In a Class Above the Rest
HME Ahrens-Fox is known throughout the industry.
- The world’s largest single-source producer of custom, stainless steel fire apparatus.
- Modular body panels, featuring aircraft quality screws and lock nuts for a longer and more durable service life—allowing for panels to be individually replaced.
- Hot-dipped galvanized frame rails, cross-members, rear support structures, tank cradles, and chassis components add years of protection and service life.
- HME Hydra Technology™ for an exclusive pump module design capable of delivering maximum water flow—along with optimal versatility.
- Automatic in-cab fluid monitoring on all of its fire apparatus and chassis. The integrated monitoring system provides an early warning of low engine oil and power steering fluid.
- Innovative coolant systems made to endure extreme conditions. HME’s system ensures optimal engine cooling, preventing engine damage or failure.
- Integrated suspension control systems to prevent loss of control.
- A tighter turn radius to significantly improve maneuverability and handling.
- Touch screen control technology to offer simplified and more responsive valve and pump control.
- The first tilt cab functionality.
- The world’s first green powered fire truck